1. All American Rejects at Freedom Hall. The All American Rejects, with special guest Devon Gilfillian, will be in concert Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at Freedom Hall Civic Center Arena, 1320 Pactolas Road for ETSU’s SGA 2017 Fall Concert. Tickets: $30-$15 general admission. Doors open at 6:30. (www.johnsoncitytn.com/freedomhall, https://tickets.vendini.com)
2. Fall Branch fall festival. Annual Fall Festival, Fall Branch Elementary School, 1061 Tenn. Highway 93, Fall Branch: Saturday 4-7 p.m.: games, local vendors, book fair, free smoke detectors from Fall Branch Volunteer Fire Department, hearty soup dinner at 4:30, cake and basket auction at 5:30, fruit sale fundraiser for eighth-grade field trip. $5 at the door. (423-348-1200).
3. GhostWalks. Appalachian GhostWalks, year-round lantern-led walking tours of Johnson City, ETSU campus, Tipton-Haynes Historic Site, Elizabethton, Erwin, Jonesborough, Appalachian Caverns, Bays Mountain Park, Greeneville, Gatlinburg and more are offered nightly. Call for reservations. (743-9255, www.applachianghostwalks.com)
4. Ragged Union at the Down Home. Boulder, Colorado-based six-member bluegrass band Ragged Union will play Wednesday at 8 p.m. at the Down Home, 300 W. Main St. Tickets: $10 at the door. Guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, guitar, dobro, bass and vocals. Their new album, “Time Captain,” is set to be released Oct. 27. (www.downhome.com, 929-9822)
5. Bolshoi Ballet in Bristol. Moscow’s Bolshoi Ballet will present a live performance broadcast of “Le Corsaire,” (The Pirate) at Cinemark Tinseltown Theatres USA, 3004 Linden Drive, Bristol, Va., Sunday at 12:55 p.m. Based on the poem “The Corsair” (1814) by Lord Byron, and first performed in 1856. $17.85-$15.75. (276-669-2091)
6. David Burgess at VHCC. David Burgess will play Spanish and South American solo guitar music, including Brazilian bossa novas and sambas, Argentine tangos and classic Cuban works, at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Keyser-Aday Theatre, 100 VHCC Drive, Virginia Highlands Community College, Abingdon, Va. $10 at the door, general admission; free for students (276-739-2400, 276-739-2454)